The key to healthy, beautiful hair is moisture and gentle treatment.
Caring for black hair takes a little bit of extra effort, but the soft, silky, and healthy results are worth it.
1. Wash your hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
2. Consider washing your hair with just conditioner every 3 to 5 days.
3. Use a moisturizing conditioner with lightweight, essential oils.
4. Don’t use products that contain silicones and sulfates.
5. Consider using products with “organic” ingredients over products with “natural” ingredients.